Become a Member
After its founding in 1973, 9to5 emerged as the leading national organization dedicated to putting working women’s issues on the public agenda. Now in its fourth decade, 9to5’s mission is to build a movement to achieve economic justice by engaging directly affected women to improve working conditions. 9to5 is the leading expert on low-wage working women’s issues and has made significant improvements for women in the workplace.
Being a member of 9to5 connects you to a nationwide network of women and activists who care about working women’s issues. It also empowers you with the tools and opportunities to make a difference on the issues that impact your life.
Become a 9to5 member today and:
- Receive our quarterly Newsline newsletter
- Participate in local, regional and national leadership conferences
- Learn about the legislative process and grassroots lobbying
- Understand your legal rights in the workplace and strategies to win fair treatment on the job
- Take action to expand workplace rights and family friendly policies
- Connect with working women, activists and resources across the country
Do you wonder what it looks like to be a 9to5 member? Check out these videos and see firsthand our members in action! Click here to read more on what it means to be a 9to5 member.
Scholarships are available to those who cannot afford the cost of annual membership dues. Click here for a Scholarship Application.
Winning Justice for Working Women — Join the 9to5 movement today!