07 May Learn More About Your Health Care Options
9to5 is proud to partner with The Working America Health Care program offers a simple way for 9to5 members without access to health coverage through your employer or union to learn about health care options, costs and to connect to licensed professionals that can help you and your family sign up for insurance.
Outside of the open enrollment period, eligible people may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period. In order to be eligible for a special enrollment period enrollment, you must enroll within 60 days of a qualifying event.
Qualifying events that trigger a Special Enrollment Period:
- Permanently moved or relocated outside of your plan’s coverage area
- Got married
- Had a baby, adopted or placed a child up for adoption or foster care
- Lost health coverage — e.g. due to a job loss*, divorce, loss of eligibility for Medicaid or CHIP, expiration of COBRA coverage, or a health plan being de-certified
After you enroll through the Working America Health Care program as a member of 9to5 or Working America, you’ll also receive a complementary Health Advocate service** which can help you negotiate and understand medical bills, coverage, claims and benefits.
Get help with Working America Health Care today! Licensed professionals can:
- Clarify your options
- Explain financial assistance through tax credits and subsidies
- Recommend available plans that are best for you and your family
Visit WorkingAmericaHealthCare.org/9to5 or call 1-888-228-5470
*Note that if you’re offered COBRA, you may consider the Working America Health Care program as a less expensive option prior to subscribing to COBRA.
**Eligibility for this service is based on your 9to5 membership and your enrollment in a qualified health plan through Working America Health Care.