Gender justice in the workplace
Beyond Compliance: Building Safety Through Combatting Sexual Harassment
9to5 members are fighting for solutions:
- Strong, and strongly enforced, penalties against employers who violate existing equal pay laws
- Fair pay laws that end gender and race discrimination
- Equal opportunity policies that provide qualified women and people of color opportunities in employment, education and contracts.
- Protection against workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, parental and marital status, incarceration record, care-giving responsibilities
- Policies like Ban the Box that reduce discrimination against people with criminal records