“Change the Workplace, Change the World”
10th Annual 9to5 California Conference
Panels and trainings:
- Wage Theft
Ruth Silver Taube, Workers Rights Attorney, Katherine and George Alexander Community Law Center
- Living Wages
Elly Matsumura, Working Partnerships USA
- Making the Election Connection
Jessica Bartholow, Western Center on Law and Poverty
- Promoting Workplace Flexibility
Ana B Fortes, US DOL Women’s Bureau
- Keynote Speaker
Cindy Chavez, Santa Clara County Supervisor
The cost is $20 to register, with no one turned away for lack of funds. Box lunches are available for an additional $10.
Special deal: $40 includes your registration and half-off annual membership dues!
Special thank you to our sponsors!
Champion Sponsors: the Office of Councilmember Kansen Chu, District 4 and California Nurses Association
– AFSCME Council 57
– California School Employees Association
– the Office of Councilmember Ash Kalra, District 2
– the Office of Councilmember Donald Rocha, Disctrict 9
– the Teamsters Local 287