What Does Being a Member Look Like?
As a member of 9to5, you’ll keep your finger on the pulse of what’s happening in your local community and be the leader that shares vital information and activates your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers. You can be at the forefront of the rally with the megaphone, sharing your story at the capital, or you can help with the work behind the scenes; whatever suits the skills you have and that provide you the opportunity to get the ones you want!
Check out the videos below and see firsthand our members in action!
- 9to5 Milwaukee members speaking out on Women’s Equality Day
- 9to5 Atlanta leader and CIP graduate, Rev. Harriet, speaks out about paid sick days
- 9to5 Milwaukee member, Robyn, speaks out about the importance of child care for working moms
- 9to5 Bay Area Board member, Hope, speaks out about ending inequalities in the workplace, equal pay for women, and paid sick days
- 9to5 National Executive Director, Linda Meric, informs the public about the work of 9to5
Winning Justice for Working Women — Join the movement today!