Since 1973, 9to5 has been the leading national organization dedicated to putting working women’s issues on the public agenda. 9to5 is an expert on low-wage working women’s issues and has made significant improvements for women in the workplace.
Being a member of 9to5 connects you to a nationwide network of women and activists who care about working women’s issues. It also empowers you with the tools and opportunities to make a difference on the issues that impact your life.
Become a 9to5 member today and:
- Receive our quarterly Newsline newsletter
- Participate in leadership conferences, skills-building and trainings
- Learn about the legislative process and grassroots lobbying
- Understand your legal rights in the workplace and strategies to win fair treatment at work
- Take action to expand workplace rights and family friendly policies
- Connect with working women, activists and resources across the country
As a member of 9to5, you will have the power to change policy. 9to5 members have helped pass key legislation, including the Civil Rights Act of 1991, the Family and Medical Leave Act, state health and safety laws, living wage ordinances, and anti-discrimination measures.
9to5 members are leaders for social justice in your community and nationally. They make decisions about the campaigns 9to5 will lead, lead and participate in campaigns, and develop leadership, organizing, advocacy and fundraising skills.
Join the 9to5 Movement Today!